Saturday, March 23, 2013

Museum Of Modern Art~ New York City














New York is home to artists, free minded people, who express themselves without boundaries. I like art, and I think it speaks much more than words.
Yesterday was a fabulous day, I finally got the chance to visit MoMA! I went with friends and later on we ended having dinner in an amazing Russian restaurant which I will share some pictures in my next post. MoMA is almost my next door neighbour and I still cannot believe I spent a year here in New York city without visiting a museum only until yesterday. MoMA is such a clean space, with remarkable pieces. Museums are definitely a great way to look for inspiration for anything. You would be surprised how open minded and creative you'd become after visiting a museum. I would definitely go back and spend more time and also visit more art galleries in the nearest future. For your information, MoMA is free on fridays from 4pm to 6pm for all visitors and depending on your school, you could even get free access any other time with your student ID.

Bisou-Bisous,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...