Saturday, March 16, 2013

H&M Conscious


My Closet -__-

 I like my money right where I can see it... hanging in my closet. -Carrie Bradshaw

I was extremely overwhelmed by my closet yesterday morning. As I woke up, stepped out of the shower, so fresh, so clean, singing some Rihanna out loud, thinking life was oh so perfect... I opened my wardrobe door. Bam, a slap on my face! So many clothes, nothing to wear. I just sat down, and had my sixty seconds of emotional breakdown, then I went into a deep phase of reflection. You know, some people eat at they lunch break, I go shopping; others, read a book in their spare time, I go shopping. And this is something I have to change. Maybe is it time for me to revamp my closet and style overall. Maybe few quality pieces would make the cut. But the real question was what to do with the huge amount of clothes I own. Especially those unnecessary pieces that I bought when I was in a bad mood. Because you know, shopping for me is a therapy. When I am upset or mad at someone or I find myself in a situation in that I have no control over, I go out binge shopping and I end up picking the most random pieces that I would probably never wear. What a pity! As if the internet was watching that day, I came across H&M garment recycling program initiative that allows customers to donate used clothing of any brands in any H&M store. For each bag of clothing donated, customers will receive a voucher for 15 percent off their next purchased item. I would definitely take part of it...

Would you?

Bisou-Bisous,
Mel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...