Thursday, March 14, 2013

Burberry Cape

See by chloe Tan Candy Floss Shoulder Bag

I had little love for capes until my mum decided to send me this little gift. Probably a collection from few years back but oh gosh how cozy, warm and comfy this piece is. So, tippy toe, yesterday I was trotting the streets of New York making a statement: a huge one. Trust me, it takes a lot of guts to wear a piece of garment with the designer's print all over it.  The amount of attention you get is just ridiculous. Plus you don't know if there are positive as if people are loving it or if they are simply not feeling it. Anyway, all I knew was that I was so in love  with it. It felt like carrying my blanket along with me. The only thing I regret is the bag! Why on earth didn't I carry a black one? and why on earth didn't I wear all black as opposed to the blue sweater. 
What do you think?

Bisou-Bisous,
Mel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...